Friday, November 7, 2008

Catching Up






OK, so I should have known that I would not keep up with this blog! I intended on posting at least once a week, but you see how that has gone. So, for Meredith, here are some pictures of what we have been up to....I co-chaired the Lone Star Chapter's Casino Night in October. Date night!! We actually got to get dressed up!! :)




































And, I invited Senator Dan Patrick, and he came!!


The next week was Halloween, we had Darth Vader and a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader...

The kids had fun at the Halloween party down the street...

Maybe tomorrow we will celebrate an Aggie victory over the Sooners...next week we'll be in Denver for the NHF Annual Meeting! There may be snow!!
Hugs,
M

1 comment:

moo said...

Mufers - You look beautiful! I love the pictures. The kids on Halloween are adorable - how much fun. Wish I could have been there. Miss you - love you tons.

Go Ags!

P.S. I just glanced at the pic of Sarah and I could swear it was you! :)